Friday, May 11, 2012

PARTY

Hi guys. I am sooooo sorry I haven't written. I try to more. Please follow and comment, please. I miss my friends and I want them to hear about my life and vice versa. So tomorrow is my sister brithday. HARRY POTTER!!!!! So my mom looked all over the internet and found some Harry Potter ideas. If you had these ideas I don't mean to steal them only to help people, please don't be mad. Some I think were were my moms ideas. So here:
  1. Get a cereal box and cut off a big side, then print a paper saying "PLATFORM 9 and 3/4" and glue it on to the cereal thing that you cut. Not the box the box, the slab of cardboard. Do this on both sides. Buy some sticky plastic and wrap it around your sign. Punch 2 hole in the top and hand it behind your door. Then print big 9 and 10 numbers and put them on the sides of your door.
  2. Check on the internet for labels like GILLYWEED, BATEYES, etc. and glue them to glass phials as decoration.
  3. Buy cauldrons or use bowls and put, uh, I think they are baking soda and vinegar. Those thigs that make bubbles. Put food coloring in the bowls and let the kids have fun with their potion making.
  4. Buy plastic cup (not clear) and put food coloring in them then when you poor a drink they will see their fortune. Say each color means something.
If you want to know more tell me in the comments.
-V
PS: I will really try to write more. How about every Friday? Please follow and comment. =)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vivian! I just went to a Harry Potter birthday party! I really liked the Care of Magical Creatures because the girl's mom hid stuffed animals in the backyard and then the different "houses" had to find them. Hufflepuff-the house I was in- didn't get any!
    BTW, it's me, Sadie

    ReplyDelete

I will check them as soon as possible.