Friday, May 25, 2012

Summer and school

Hello,
it's me with the Friday post like I said. So I have news!!! In Brazil school starts in January and ends in December, we have a break in July for about 3 weeks. So since I am going back to the USA soon I thought I was getting out of school around the end of June. However, the other day I found out I am getting out of school on the 31st of May! That means next week! Yay! You see I don't really like my school, I really like my friends, but not the school very much. So getting out of it is a good thing!!

I am so excited for summer! I think for a while I am going to travel here (in Brazil). Then I am going to the USA, and I am going to be able to decorate my new room and stuff! Then I am going to start a school I am really looking forward to!

Well, that's it for today. Please follow and comment.

Tchau,
~V

PS: More than 300 views on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will check them as soon as possible.