Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Me again

So, hi.
I have been thinking and I thought you people might like to know what an average day for me is.
I wake up from 6:00 to 6:30 then I get ready for school. School starts at 7:20 and goes till 12:50, except on Friday, then it goes till 12:00. I have Mathematics, Geography, Literature, English (super easy because it has to be for the rest of the class), Ethics, Fiscal Education, Science, Art, Writing, History, Portuguese, Tests every week (easy ones that we do in 20 minutes) and we have a book and notebook for each one pretty much. After school I go home and have lunch, then I get on the computer. at 3:00 I start homework. And then after words sometimes I go out to Maracujá, my favorite restaurant.
V

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will check them as soon as possible.