Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog

Hey, it's Friday and I promised I'd write. So I want to say my friend here in Brazil has a blog, click here, it is in Portuguese, but you can translate it on Google Translate. We also share a blog about books, click here.

Moving on, how was your week? I had test all week long, they are over! I don't like school. They give us tons of homework, and the teachers yell, there are 3 good things: 1. Friends. 2. Recess. 3. Coming home!

Soon I will be moving to the U.S. A date has been set and tickets bought, what day I will not say here. It is before July, though, people that know me can e-mail me for more info.

How is school? Are you excited for summer? It is coming soon!

I don't have a lot to write about, but if you want me to write about anything in particular, just tell me! I love comments and followers. Did you know I passed 270 hits on the blog? Thanks to everyone who took a few minutes to look at it.

Tchau,
~V

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will check them as soon as possible.